Cash Management Sales Specialist
JOB TITLE: Cash Management Sales Specialist - Denton Location
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager/Operations Manager
DEPARTMENT: Cash Management
BASIC FUNCTION: Front line (direct to Customers) for coordinating and administering daily cash management products of the Bank and Branches including Wires, Positive Pay, ACH origination, Sweep Accounts, Remote Deposit, Bill Pay, Online Banking and Mobile Banking resulting in deepening relationships and cross sell of additional products.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: High School diploma or the equivalent. Minimum of five years bank cash management operations and/or sales experience. Ability to work in a stressful environment and tolerate constant interruptions is essential. Mental concentration and attention to detail are necessary for completing a variety of tasks with numerous interruptions. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communications and customer relation skills are essential including knowledge of applicable banking laws and regulations. Good decision-making, problem solving, managerial skills and self-motivated with entrepreneurial mindset are all required skills.
EXTERNAL CONTACTS: Frequent contact with customers and bank cash management related vendors.
INTERNAL CONTACTS: Frequent contact with all Bank officers and other personnel within the Bank.
DECISION MAKING RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
CONSEQUENCE OF ERRORS: Ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
EXPOSURE TO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This position has access to customer financial information, (including time and demand deposits, loans, credit card balances, loan applications, credit reports, financial statements, cash flows, tax returns, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) personnel records, vendor information, and Bank internal information. Unauthorized release of information could result in customer and/or employee dissatisfaction, loss of customers and/or employees, low employee morale, financial loss, damage to Bank reputation, criminal prosecution, poor Bank public relations, and/or potential litigation, potential fines/penalties against the Bank.
- Cash Management duties include:
- Coordinates/Communicates with Officers/Lenders, New Accounts, Cash Management team and customers.
- Works with Branch Employees and Cash Management Team.
- Daily focus on adding new products / product penetration to deepen customer relationships.
- Complete any paperwork needed for cash management products and onboarding clients.
- Conduct periodic audits on ACH and RDC clients.
- Outside calls to customers independently and with officers.
- Collect and maintain market studies on product and pricing.
- Train Clients on all products including Commercial online banking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective management of Cash Management Products for all customers.
- Drive positive google reviews for all locations.
- Measure Product Penetration.
- Effective and efficient policies and practices that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete and thorough knowledge of Cash Management products and services.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Workflow of Role and Responsibilities:
- Account is opened by LSM or Financial Services Specialist and high-level conversation with Survey is completed.
- Refer/Introduce (Warm handoff) to CM Specialist from Financial Services Specialist, Lender or LSM
- CM Specialist will discuss details of cash management products/services with the customer.
- CM Specialist will complete needed cash management paperwork for all products.
- CM Specialist to onboard, train and perform live demos for customers.
- CM Specialist will give all paperwork to CM Associate for set up of products/services requested.
- CM Specialist will do additional follow up with customer to ensure customer is satisfied/happy and that products are working correctly.
- Follow up on any survey/cash management product discussion.